Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I just realized today that I very rarely post anything on the weekends, hmmm well I guess I should fix that huh? So I decided that I would dedicate every Saturday (and or Sunday) to the one thing I love as much (maybe more) than writing…music!

Every weekend I am going to explore a new genre, post videos, my thoughts on the videos (yes I DO assume you care), and elicit your thoughts and feelings about them as well. Sound like fun? Well it does to me so, you ready? Good let’s rock!

I thought this weekend we would explore the vast world of rock music. Now I have to admit that I am not a huge rock fan; death metal, dudes with make-up (unless it’s pre-Rock of Love Bret Michaels), and screaming is not my cup of tea, but there are plenty of rock songs that I love and I decided to share some of the with you!

The first and my favorite song (rock or otherwise) of ALL TIME…Hotel California by the Eagles!

The second song is MY rock song…love it! Enough said!

And this song, well I just love Nickelback!

And of coure I have to rep for the ladies!

Last but not least…Joan Jett…need I say more?

So I want to know what are you favorite rock songs?

Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!