Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I know it’s been awhile since we’ve done an episode but I have been super busy with school and about a million other things. This episode stars 2 of my girls and features some great new products that I had the pleasure of trying out recently.

I would just like to point out that the popsicle’s not releasing from the molds was in no way the fault of the molds, it was a mistake I made when I made them. And I also want to point out that when making Jello Pops there is a special recipe you need to follow, making Jello and then pouring it into the molds will not work, as you can see by my mess up!

You can also find lots of great recipes for popsicles on Tovolo’s website!

And as promised here are pictures of the kids eating the Pudding Pops!

100_3655_au100_3656_au

2 comments :

  1. LOVE it, those are the most awesome tools! I'm loving the videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo this is one of my favourites so far. Love the cute head chefs. I am going to check out that site...because my kids love to cook and those make it all the more fun.
    great job girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!