10. Mean girls! Now I was sorta kinda never one of these bitches. I mean I could totally be a bitch if the situation called for it but I was never just cruel for the sake of being cruel, but there were so many bitches who were and sadly some of them over 10 years later are still the same way…it’s sad!
9. Going to class! I would be a total liar if I tried to tell you I didn’t do my best to get out of every single class I had, because I so did! As a matter of fact my line in the senior song parody was “Allison Riggs is known to play hooky” CLASSIC!
8. Guys who thought they were God’s gift to everyone! You know the hot jock who thinks his gym shoes don’t stink…um FYI…you’re working at Burger King now to support a nasty drug habit and that rock hard body that we all drooled over in high school is now GONE and we’re all LOL!
I am in no way insinuating that anyone in my high school looked like this…I just thought DB was the perfect example of HOT jock! And he’s pretty damn nice to look at!
7. Teachers who refused to brush their teeth and then insisted on getting close enough to your face that you could smell the garlic on their breathe from dinner last night…YUCK!
6. Picture day! This was indeed the worst day ever for me! I hate having my picture taken (I know you’re shocked). Those damn photographers (and I use that term loosely) gave you one shot to get it right and that was it… I still take at least 5 pictures of myself before I’m satisfied and willing to post one…I never did understand that about school pictures!
4. The long lines for the bathroom…enough said!
3. Cliques! I never understood why the most horrible people insisted on hanging out together! It didn’t make sense then and it doesn’t make sense now!
2. The cheerleaders! Not to be confused with the mean girls. I wasn’t a cheerleader in high school mainly because I refused to think I was better than everyone else. The things some of those girls did were beyond reproach and to me they were a piss poor representation of our school!
1. Prom! I didn’t go to mine and I regret it to this day!