Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, July 10, 2009

I decided to take a chance and do something new here on Misadventures in Baby Raising...I really hope that you all like it!

All of my kids love to cook, I'm sure it steams from my undying love of the Food Network. I constantly hear "MOM can I help you cook?" and I always feel so bad that I don't have the time, energy, or the patience to always let them help so I decided to let them have their very own weekly vlog called..."Cooking with My Misadventurous Kids"! The first episode is rough and I see a million things that need to be improved but let me know what you think...this webisode features my middle daughter Savanna who I swear is going to grow up and become the next Rachel Ray!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!




Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. What a cute video! My kids love cookie cutter sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...way to go Allison and Savanna!! Great job! I cannot wait to see the next episode!!
    Jen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I love it. I used to make the mini sandwiches...never tried a bigger cooker cutter one. Coool.
    I do have some recipes I will email to you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! What a great idea! YOur kiddos are so lucky to have such a fantastic mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute video!!! I think this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous mommy-daughter time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Cute! Cute! It is great that the kids R involved
    pkbailey@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! That was adorable! The kids here also love to help cook. It's a great activity to share together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey.. thanks for sharing, its very interesting :)
    looks very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!