Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kinley is teething. It has been the longest two months of my life! Its not enough that she has colic, that her doctor assured me would go away by 8 weeks old (yeah right) but she's teething on top of that with absolutely no progress to speak of! I swear to you the child chews on anything she can get her hands on but for some reason she favors my jewelry, especially my watch. A few weeks ago I had the chance to try out Teething Bling by Smart Mom and as soon as I slipped the ultra chic necklace on and Kinley put it into her mouth I knew that it was a genius invention.

Teething Bling by Smart Mom was inspired by babies who like to tug on your jewelry. Teething Bling looks like jewelry but does double duty as teething rings for babies (again genius idea). They are stylish and chic while still being easy for babies to handle and chew. The idea was the brainchild of co-founders Kendra LaDuca and Amy Maurer Creel. Teething bling is made of non-toxic, latex-free silicone that is BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free. The line which include key chains, necklaces, and bracelets come in a wide variety of colors and patterns and sell for between $12 and $19. And what a great way to help a great cause...a portion of every sale from Smart Mom jewelry this month will go to the Bailey Baio Angel Foundation which you can read about here.



Kinley really loves her, well mine, or is it hers? Anyway Kinley had a great time chewing on the Teething Bling whom ever it belongs to!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!