Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, May 18, 2009


As a mom I know the importance of a good diaper and while I do not cloth diaper my children (honestly my hat goes off to those of you who do) I still always try to make sure that I am using the best possible disposable diapers for my children.

Recently I had the opportunity to review Huggies new Pure & Natural diapers and I have to admit I was very excited to try them out. First let me give you a little background on my daughter and diapers. Kinley has very sensitive skin and it doesn't take much for her to get a bad diaper rash or even a yeast infection and most of the time they are brought on by the diapers that she wears. I have struggled for months and months to find diapers that she can wear without the rashes and honestly it is very hard and quite frustrating constantly switching diapers.

Now for a little bit about Huggies Pure & Natural diapers..
  • Huggies Pure & Natural diapers features organic cotton in the outer cover of the diaper and aloe and vitamin E in the inner cover...the diapers are honestly the softest diaper I've ever felt.
  • They are fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
  • They have less ink than traditional Huggies diapers.
  • The packaging is made of 20% post-consumer recycled materials.
We have been using the Huggies Pure & Natural diapers for about a week now and I'm happy to report that Kinley hasn't had a single diaper rash, which is wonderful news to me!

If you would like to try Huggies Pure & Natural diapers you can visit www.HuggiesPureandNatural.com to request a free sample!

2 comments :

  1. My mom wishes these things were around 36 years ago--both my sister and I wouldn't tolerate disposable diapers and so she had to use cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for Huggies. We are almost finished with diapers.
    Well...Joe is still not trained but he needs those big diapers now.

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!