Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Summertime is in full swing and at my house that means lots of outdoor activities! With 6 very active children at my house for the su...
-
Today is Day 1o in our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and boy has time flown by! I know I said that we only had 11 days but I lied...don...
-
With four little mess-makers running amuck around my house I spend most days playing catch up….catch up to the little boogers before they ma...


LOL, that is funny he thought it was a bath.
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog out at:
http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/
Ahhhh! I cant wait for swimming.. stupid weather!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, they look like they're having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo...he just looks like he loves the water. Your kids always have great photos.
ReplyDeleteI like baths like that too! lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!
Haha how cute is that!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and entering my first giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have my fingers crossed for you :)
Awe, what a sweet picture! They look like they are having a blast. Too cute.
ReplyDelete