Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
I am always on the lookout for new products for my kids and it's become an obsession to find only the safest most natural products for t...
-
As much as I love Halloween, I am more than a little happy that it is done and over with, why you ask? Well, because I love the holiday se...
-
Today is Day 6 of our 11 days of Fabulous Giveaways. I hope you've had a chance to check out all of my other giveaways as well as my fri...


LOL, that is funny he thought it was a bath.
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog out at:
http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/
Ahhhh! I cant wait for swimming.. stupid weather!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, they look like they're having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo...he just looks like he loves the water. Your kids always have great photos.
ReplyDeleteI like baths like that too! lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!
Haha how cute is that!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and entering my first giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have my fingers crossed for you :)
Awe, what a sweet picture! They look like they are having a blast. Too cute.
ReplyDelete