Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So apparently I have been inadvertently poisoning my children for 5 days now. The wonderful village (yes I did say village...I live in the Boon Docks) that I live in forgot to tell it's residents that the water we've been using is CONTAMINATED...how do you forget something like that? I mean I only use tap water for washing dishes, baths, and laundry anyway because I'm amazed that our village isn't on the news nightly for having killed a number of its residents with the crap that comes out of our faucets, but according to the press release they issued this morning we shouldn't be using it for anything...makes me wonder what on earth my kids have came in contact with because of their stupidity! Also makes me wonder if my kids ALL being sick the past few days has something to do with the water...and now I'm freaking out and trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to boil enough water to even do the dishes let alone anything else. Let's just hope we don't all contract e coli and die from washing my dishes in the stuff! Good times over here at my house!

5 comments :

  1. Oh no! That is terrible!! I can't believe you were not notified earlier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? That sucks! I'd be kicking some village idiot's ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happens here all the time...the boil alerts come out like 3 days later...oops!
    so we only use the city water for laundry,dishes and that kind of stuff, but for drinking we buy spring water from the store.
    And to think you pay taxes to keep the water plants open and running.
    Things that make you go hmmmm !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's insane that they forgot. If anyone got sick from it, they are definitely liable for any medical bills, I'd think.

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!