I have no real clue why I decided to blog about this, well actually I do know, it's because I'm curious what other people would list as the things they can not live without...so please feel free to let me know!
1. My children...though this is a given. I'm serious I wouldn't be where I am at today if it weren't for them making me a better person...I owe each of them my life, because they gave me mine back!
2. God...notice how I put God after my children? This seems to be an issue with a lot of people...I actually read a blog a few days ago asking you if you loved God before everyone else, because this is what the Bible tells you to do. I have some very strong opinions on this, but I will leave it simply at this: I love God with all of my heart, but God has let me down on several...no hang on...SEVERAL occasions and my kids have not...enough said!
3. My mother....Even though she's always the one who can turn a great mood into a bad one in a split second...I do love her and value her opinion dearly (just don't tell her that.)
4. My ability to speak my mind......This one gets me in trouble way more than it gets me out of it, but if I don't stand up for what I believe is right then I'm no better than the people who are committing the wrongs in the first place!
5. My sense of humor.....Because let's face it, life has thrown me quite a few curve balls and if I didn't know how to laugh at them then I probably wouldn't still be standing!