Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Having any number of children can be challenging, but can you imagine finding out that you have 533 children?  That's exactly what happens to Vince Vaughn in his new comedy Delivery Man.


About Delivery Man...

In the film, Vince Vaughn plays an affable underachiever looking for his purpose in life, when he finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father.



I had the chance to check out an exclusive trailer from the movie recently and I have to say, having a little bit of an unconventional family myself, I love the idea of the movie and the underlying message it conveys, plus it looks like it's going to be super funny.  I've been a huge Vince Vaughn fan for a while now so I always get really excited when I see he has a new movie coming out, but this one is a definite must-see!  Don't believe me?  Check out this exclusive trailer for Delivery Man for yourself! 




I told you it was going to be funny!  If you have a family of your own, some day want a family, or maybe just want a good laugh, then you have to check out Delivery Man when it its theaters November 22nd!  You can also "Like" Delivery Man on Facebook, Follow @DeliveryManFilm on Twitter, and Follow Delivery Man on Pinterest


See you at the movies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!