Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well…it’s been forever since I’ve written a blog post, I wonder if I even remember how? 

Kidding, totally kidding, but it has been a minute.  I’ve had so much going on in my life over the past few months that I’ve barely had time to think, let alone do much else. 

blogger-is-in

So what, you may ask has been going on?  A LOT!  Between the beginning of baseball and softball seasons, tons of blended family issues and me starting a new job; I’ve just been insanely busy, but I’m devoted to keeping up with y’all… it just might take me a little longer than normal, so please bare with me. 

Though I rarely discuss family issues on my blog, I think that my blended family presents a unique opportunity for me to maybe help someone else out who may be going through what I like to call “blended family drama” or at the very least let someone who is dealing with the same kinds of issues know that they are not alone.  For that reason I’ve decided to start getting a little more personal, I hope y’all don’t mind.  With that said, I promise to still bring y’all the best products for families, recipes and all of the other goodies that I’ve always posted, just mixed with a little more me. 

So what’s in store in the next couple of weeks here at Misadventures in Baby Raising?

  • My take on the new Sustainable Earth office supply line by Staples (LOVE it BTW)
  • A killer recipe for Gyros and Falafel (and lots more goodies as well)
  • My Top 5 Tips for WAHM (work-at-home-moms)
  • Blended Family Drama…an ongoing saga
  • Top Gifts for Mother’s Day

I hope y’all will check back in over the next few weeks as I’m really excited to be sharing a little  more of me and my life with all of you!  u

Until next time y’all…

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!