Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It’s that time of year, you know…the parties, the food, the guests…are you ready?
If your answer wasn’t YES, no worries, P&G has a ton of gift-ables that will not only get you and your home ready for the holidays, they might inspire some pretty awesome gifting as well. Check out a few of the products from P&G to help kick start your holiday!

Olay Professional Pro-X Starter Protocol, will kick-start skin repair and hydration through three professional products that focus on reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The set includes Olay Professional Pro-X Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30, Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream and Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex.


My mom has been using Olay and swearing by it for years and while wrinkles are the last thing I want to worry about, a little preventative mainteance never hurt…right? I think this would make a great gift as well…I mean come on, who doesn’t want to look their best!

The Braun cruZer 6 Beard and Head Trimmer/Clipper lets the man in your life style his hair and facial hair with one product that gives him the opportunity to shave his style. $60



My husband hates shaving, I can’t remember a single time in the past 6 years that he hasn’t complained about using a razor while shaving…this might just be the answer he’s been looking for. I’m definitely going to have to keep this in mind as a possible gift for the hubby!

Whether expecting guests or spending time with family and friends at home, Febreze Limited Edition Cranberries & Frost products pair the revolutionary odor eliminating technology of Febreze with fresh, light scent of cranberries to create an inviting atmosphere in the home and set the mood for the holiday season.

One of my must-have items when I have guests coming over, and all of the re4st of the time too if I’m being honest, is Febreze! I love it when my house smells good and Febreze always takes care of that, plus they have some great scents that make every day feel like a holiday…if you’re throwing a get together this holiday season, you’ll definitely want to check these out!

I hope these gave you some inspiration and some great gift options. Don’t forget to check out the full line of holiday gift sets and products from P&G on their website. Happy Holidays!

Disclosure: I received the Olay products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!