Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, March 30, 2012

You may remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned my upcoming visit to Revitalize MD Med Spa and Laser Center, after a few scheduling conflicts on my end and one heck of a storm system, I’m happy to report that I did finally get to visit this past Tuesday!

image

 

Since this was my first real “spa” experience I was a little apprehensive about going, even though every ounce of my being scream at me to GO ALREADY, I was still unsure about some of the services that I would be receiving so I was a little freaked out.  It turns out that I had absolutely nothing to be nervous about because not only was the entire staff at Revitalize MD complete rock stars, I left feeling totally relaxed and a little silly that I had ever worried to begin with!

I’ll go into more about the services I received in my next post (I might even have a super, awesome giveaway for all of my local readers) but I wanted to make sure that you all were familiar with Revitalize MD before jumping into anything else!

Revitalize MD Med Spa and Laser Center’s Commitment:

At Revitalize MD MedSpa & Laser Center we work hard to make your experience with us a pleasant one. We strive to give you the highest level of medical care in an atmosphere similar to a luxury day spa. In addition to a beautiful and relaxing environment, all of our staff members were specifically selected for their caring nature and high level of professionalism and skill. Though all spas claim to be the “best”, at Revitalize MD, we feel we have a few key advantages over other medical spas — Experience, Technology and Compassion.

With Tiffany N. Hall, M.D. as medical director, Revitalize MD works hard to provide its customers with a spa experience that is the very best blend of  both a medical and traditional spa experience!  In addition to services that you would expect to see at your average, everyday spa, Revitalize MD offers:

  • Laser Hair Removal image
  • LipoLaser Fat Reduction
  • Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Reduction
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Laser Spider Vein Removal
  • Botox and Dermal Fillers
  • Massage Therapy
  • Permanent Cosmetics 

To say that Revitalize MD is the complete spa experience, is a definite understatement; Revitalize MD is THE complete spa experience…and then some! 

I had an amazing, relaxing, refreshing time while at Revitalize MD, from the treatments that I received, and cannot wait to share with all of you, to the absolutely professional, compassionate, and completely awesome staff, I had one of the best times I’ve had in a while relaxing and being pampered! 

Yesterday, Thursday March 29th was the official Grand Opening and Open House for Revitalize MD.  Opened in February 2012, Revitalize MD Med Spa and Laser Center officially welcomed themselves to the neighborhood with their Open House on Thursday!  Revitalize MD will also hold another Open House this coming Saturday March 31st from 2-5 p.m.  Revitalize MD Med Spa and Laser center is located at 62 Remick Blvd., Springboro, OH (45066) so if you’re in the neighborhood stop by and say hi!  Refreshments and appetizers will be served and lots of prizes will be given away at the event.  And if that wasn’t enough, all attendees will receive 80% off laser hair removal treatment packages just for stopping by…how totally awesome is that?

For more information about Reviatlize MD Med Spa and Laser Center you can visit their website, Like them on Facebook or Follow them on Twitter @RevitalizeMD!

Be sure to keep an eye out for more posts about my visit to Reviatlize MD Med Spa and Laser Center!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!