Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, December 8, 2011


We had the chance to review DaGeDar earlier this year and it has been one of my children’s favorite things to play with every since—if you haven’t had a chance to check out DaGeDar you must…your kids will love it!  DaGeDar for DS is based on the runaway hit DaGeDar racing balls and toys and is one DS game that you’ll definitely want to check out for Christmas! 

I mentioned yesterday how much my son loves video games and while he’s becoming the expert in all things PS3, he’s just learning the ropes of the Nintendo DS! 



Since I’d like for Lil’ Man to start playing more DS and less PS3 (I want my TV back dang it) I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to review a new DS game that just happens to be created from one of his favorite toys…DaGeDar!


About DaGeDar for Nintendo DS

Battle it out with your friends or race evil spirits alone; DaGeDar’s virtual raceway will keep you playing for hours. With more than 30 fast and furious raceways, you’ll be looping, dropping, climbing, and banking your way to the end with fury, but watch out for the blocks and gaps in the raceway! Featuring 100 collectable balls with unique abilities, as well as special, limited edition characters, you’ll have a blast collecting and trading your favorite DaGeDar items. Whether playing alone or sharing with a friend using the game’s multiplayer download options, the action-packed world of DaGeDar will keep you hungry for more racing, collecting and conquering of evil spirits in a unique 33rd dimension world.

Developed by Black Lantern Studios, DaGeDar for Nintendo DS is rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB.  For additional information about GameMill’s line of products, please visit: www.game-mill.com.

Check out the game trailer below!


DaGeDar for Nintendo is available wherever DS games are sold and online at Amazon.com

Disclosure:  I received the product above from the company or PR to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!