Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It’s starting to get cooler at night and that can only mean one thing—fall is right around the corner! 

 

image

 

I can’t tell you how excited I am about cooler weather, changing leaves, and my favorite holiday, Halloween!  I adored Halloween as a kid, but I enjoy it even more know that I can see my own children have so much fun enjoying all of the fall festivities.  Their favorite fall activity is Halloween and nothing says Halloween more than a cool new costume!  Of course, it doesn’t have to be Halloween for your kiddo to have fun dressing up in costumes!

 

Costumes are an every day thing at our house, my two youngest children love dressing up and they have a pretty big collection of mostly boys Halloween costumes, with a couple of girls costumes thrown in for good measure.  I recently had the chance to work with one of my favorite places to get great costumes at even better prices—Wholesale Halloween Costumes! 

 

Wholesale Halloween Costumes is the only website that sells Halloween costumes at wholesale prices with no membership or fees required.  You’ll find a huge selection of costumes for kids and every other member of the family, even the family pet!  They even offer same day Flat Rate shipping for $5.90 Standard and $6.90 Expedited  no matter how big your order is—that totally saves a bundle when you have lots of little ones to buy Halloween costumes. 

 

Since Lil Man’s birthday was earlier this month and since he has a major obsession with comic book hero’s he decided that he wanted an Iron Man birthday party and since his party was Iron Man themed I decided that Iron Man’s  War Machine Costume For Boys would be the perfect choice for our review.  I can’t tell you how excited Lil Man was to receive his costume, he ran to the door every day for a week whenever he would hear the UPS Truck and when it finally came he was over the moon excited!  As soon as the costume arrived Lil Man couldn’t wait to tear it from the package and try it on and when he did his smile was priceless!  Aside from the mask, which he left on for about half a minute, Lil Man has wore his costume flying round the house pretending to be Iron Man almost daily.  (I have photos of Lil Man wearing his costume, but my camera is having issues at the moment, so I will definitely update this post once I figure out what’s going on with the camera).

 

image

 

Do you have a little Iron Man fan?  Are you looking for the perfect costume for Halloween or just looking for another dress up costume to add to your child’s collection?  Then you should definitely check out Wholesale Halloween Costumes and get quality costumes for prices that can’t be beat!

 

Buy it!

 

You can purchase the War Machine Iron Man costume online at wholesalehalloweencostumes.com for $24.50!

 

*I received the product above to facilitate my review, all opinions are 100% my own!*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!