Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, July 28, 2011

There’s nothing more special in a woman’s life than the moment that the man she loves pops the question.  I remember like it was yesterday when my husband proposed to me, it was Valentine’s Day 2007, I was pregnant and I didn’t immediately say yes.  Of course, I came to my sense rather quickly and definitely agreed to marry him and while the moment that he asked is forever etched in my memory the moment that he slipped my engagement ring on my finger was one of the happiest moments of my life. 

Getting engaged to the person you love is  huge step and choosing the perfect ring is crucial!  Of course, you don’t need to be on the verge of a proposal to look at gorgeous diamond engagement rings  and one of my absolute favorite things to do when I have a few extra moments is scour the web looking at amazing jewelry.  One of the places that I recently discovered, and have already became a huge fan of, is Brilliance.com!image

From their wide selection of engagement rings and wedding sets to their drool worthy collection of loose diamonds, this is one website you will definitely visit again and again.  The thing that I love most about Brilliance, except for the jewelry of course because it is just fabulous, is that they make it so easy to find exactly what you are looking for.  With just a few clicks you can search the for the perfect loose diamond to craft your dream ring or if you’re feeling more inspired they also have a custom jewelry option that allows you fully customize, with the help of jewelry designer, the perfect piece of jewelry.  Brilliance also makes sure that you are fully educated about your jewelry purchase and offer their customers the guidance of industry professionals to help when it is needed.  Above all else Brilliance just has amazing pieces of jewelry that are very reasonably priced and backed by a 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime warranty…you cannot beat that kind of customer service! 

While I may not be in the market for a new engagement ring at the moment, though honey if you’re reading this a new ring would make an amazing anniversary gift and just in case you’re feeling generous I really dig that gorgeous ring above, I can still get online and with just a few clicks find exactly what I’m looking for at Brilliance.com and I love that! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!