Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My children love being creative; whether they are drawing, painting, sculpting, or building, they are always finding some new way to have fun and be creative at the same time.  I have been a huge fan of K’NEX for a while time now; I love that all of K’NEX’s products inspire creativity and encourage parental involvement which is awesome!

 

When I was asked to review a couple of  K’NEX Mario Kart Wii Building sets I was so excited, yes me, I mean the kids were ecstatic too, but who doesn’t love Mario?  We received the Mario and Kart building set as well as the Luigi Bike building set to review.  Since the building sets were for ages 6+ my brother-in-law Travis let Lil Diva and Lil Man help him (which was really more like watching than helping) put the sets together. 

 

About K’NEX Mario and Standard Kart Building Set

 

Build Mario and his Standard Kart from Mario Kart Wii! Includes a buildable Mario figure, a banana peel item, plus a pull-back motor and K'NEX pieces to build his standard kart, exactly like in the game. Collect them all and race your friends! The package can be re-used as a ramp for even more after-building fun. For ages 6+

001

Kinley and Uncle Travis building the K’NEX Mario and Kart

 

008

 

 

010

 

About K’NEX Luigi and Standard Bike Building Set

Build Luigi and his Standard Bike from Mario Kart Wii! Includes a buildable, Luigi figure and K'NEX rods, connectors and bricks to build his Standard Bike, exactly like in the game. You can also use the package as a ramp when you're done building! For ages 6+.

K'NEX Mario Kart Wii buidling sets

How adorable is Mario?  Too cute!

 

K'NEX Mario and Luigi

 

They are truly so much fun and so darn cute!

 

Lil Diva had a great time helping Uncle Travis build Mario and Luigi!  And because the finished product was too so adorable I decided to display them on s shelf in my sons room…they look adorable and add the kind of charm to my sons room that only Mario and Luigi can!  If you have some Mario and Luigi fans in your house make sure you check out K’NEX full line of Mario Kart Wii building sets!

 

Make sure you check out K’NEX on Facebook and be sure to check out the K’NEX website for more cool new Mario Kart Wii products, contests, videos, bonus builds and all around fun stuff coming in June!

 

* I received the items mentioned above to facilitate my review…all opinions expressed are my own*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!