Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, April 15, 2011

After what seemed like months of rain we’ve finally had several amazingly warm and sunny days here in southeastern Ohio, and I for one couldn’t be happier!  After a very cold and snowy winter the thought of long walks through the neighborhood with the kids is very pleasant and most welcome !  Of course, with the selection of double strollers around here being nearly non-extent and my old stroller being a huge pain to operate that once pleasant thought suddenly isn’t all that pleasant anymore.

 

I’ve actually been in the market for a new stroller for a while now and I think that a  jogger stroller is exactly the kind I need.  Of course having a jogging stroller would mean that I would actually need to jog, and I’m pretty sure that’s the reason I still haven’t gotten one.  That being said I would love to have a jogger, maybe that would motivate me to get in better shape, and that’s definitely not a bad thing.  Knowing that my children actually want me to push them in a stroller as opposed to them throwing wild fits like they used to when I tried is almost motivation enough in itself, but losing a few pounds in the process just makes it that much better! 

 

1331087_59756813

 

Then there are BOB strollers, and I love and desperately need/want one of them!  I have been lusting after a BOB stroller for months now—yes, lusted, what, some people lust after cars and people, I lust after strollers.    Not only do they have very nice jogging strollers, they also have some pretty awesome double strollers too!  Far be it for me to discriminate and choose just one of my must-have features when I can get a bob stroller with both! 

 

Since I now know that I can get all of the features I am looking for in one stroller it looks like the those long walks around the neighborhood are definitely back on, and trust me when I say that Lil Man and Lil Diva will both most definitely appreciate that they can enjoy the beautiful warm Ohio spring days with mom, of course Mommy probably isn’t going to be enjoying them nearly as much as they are! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!