Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OKA b. logo I have a little confession to make…I love shoes.  Oh sure I may pretend not to get excited about them but in reality nothing makes my day more than trying on (and buying) a new pair of fabulous shoes!  I also kind of have a thing for sandals, in my mind a great pair of sandals can make everything better!
I was introduced to OKA b. shoes not long ago, we as soon as I arrived at their website it was truly one of those, “You had me at hello” moments.  OKA b. is a company all about giving women “shoes that love you”.  Of course, they also sell men's and adorable kids shoes.  Want the lowdown on how OKA b. came to be?  Check this out from their website":
Where The Spa Meets the Street...
OKA b. is founded on the principle that fashion and comfort should never be mutually exclusive. Imagine a shoe that not only looks great with every outfit but feels great with every step. A sandal given the thumbs up by your doctor and your best friend. A slide that matches your wedding gown and massages your feet as you dance down the aisle. A flip-flop so stylish it's featured in fashion magazines. A shoe that's 100% recyclable, waterproof, made in the USA and priced under $40.
Our Humble Beginnings...
OKA b. began with two basic styles - a slide and a thong, designed to feel like a spa shoe by integrating the principles of reflexology and ergonomics. Today the line has expanded to include dozens of styles and colors adorned with natural seashell, gemstones and ribbon, without compromising on comfort. Massage beads pamper the foot and promote good posture. OKA b.s are also crafted using a single piece of proprietary Microplast® material and are antimicrobial, waterproof and washable. Each season OKA b. designers adapt runway trends to introduce new designs to the collection. From summer brights to subdued fall tones, bridal collections to the casual weekend flop, there's an OKA b. sandal for every look and for every occasion. These features make them a hit in upscale resorts, spas, hotels and fine gift shops around the world.image
I really adore OKA b. as their shoes are absolutely some of the cutest sandals I have seen.  While I like all of the shoes OKA b. has to offer, the ribbon and flower sandals are without a doubt my favorite.  The OKA b. website even offers you advice for tying ribbon so you can change up your look as often as you like simply by changing the ribbon.  Two of the biggest selling points for me with OKA b. (besides the fabulous selection) is the fact that OKA b. shoes are Made in the USA and are available for under $40!   image
I received the Madison flat in Camel with Preppy stripe woven ribbon and can I just say they are to die!  As soon as I put the Madison flats on my feet I knew that I had chosen wisely!  Aside from being simply fabulous they are so comfortable, the sole seems to instantly fit your foot!  I do have to say that when you order your OKA b. shoes pay attention to the sizing.  I normally wear a 6.5 US size shoe so I order the 5.5/6.5 size, but they just barely fit—I should have went a size up…so make sure you remember that when you order!  I also cannot tell you how much I adore the look of the sandals, you  can make them casual by pairing them with a cute cardigan and a pair of jeans or dress them up a bit with a sundress…the possibilities are pretty much endless.  Overall I really love the Madison sandal by OKA b. aside from the sandals being a bit too small they are amazing!  Oh and if do check them out and decide to buy a pair (or 5) they are offering FREE shipping off order of $75 or more!
Buy it! 
Check out the entire collection of shoes from OKA b. on their website

1 comment :

  1. I love my Crocs, I wonder how these compare, I think I'll have to go to the store and try some on, and see!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!