Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, August 23, 2010

It’s Day 5 of 30 Days of Truth.  If you don’t know what 30 Days of Truth is all about, I encourage you to go to Angel Believes and check it out…you'll be glad that you did!

Today’s question:  Something you hope to do in your life.

Wow there are so many things I want to do in my life that I couldn’t possibly pick just one…so I made a list (y’all know how much I love lists).

  • See my children grow up to be happy, successful, loving, caring, educated, smart, loved, adored, amazing women and man.  This is truly the one thing I hope for more than anything else…my babies are my life!
  • Become successful doing something I love.  I hope that something is blogging and while I am on the right path it’s a long, steep climb up—but I CAN do it!
  • Go to Italy before I die.  This is something that I have dreamed of doing for years and come hell or high water I will do it!
  • Help other people.  More specifically help victims of domestic violence.
  • Start an organization to help women and men in their battle with child support.  This is something that means a lot to me.  For 11 years I have fought with the system to make my daughter’s father accountable and for 11 years the system has failed me and my daughter. 
  • Be happy!  I’m talking just blissfully happy…hey I’m a SAHM of four kids…I deserve a little happiness every once in a while!

Alright your turn…tell me something you hope to do in your life!

Categories:

1 comment :

  1. I fought like hell for child support. Then when I decided it wasn't worth it the state steps in and says oh btw he can also visit with him now that he is flipping 15 .. Don't even get me started on crappy child support systems

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!