It’s Day 5 of 30 Days of Truth. If you don’t know what 30 Days of Truth is all about, I encourage you to go to Angel Believes and check it out…you'll be glad that you did!
Today’s question: Something you hope to do in your life.
Wow there are so many things I want to do in my life that I couldn’t possibly pick just one…so I made a list (y’all know how much I love lists).
- See my children grow up to be happy, successful, loving, caring, educated, smart, loved, adored, amazing women and man. This is truly the one thing I hope for more than anything else…my babies are my life!
- Become successful doing something I love. I hope that something is blogging and while I am on the right path it’s a long, steep climb up—but I CAN do it!
- Go to Italy before I die. This is something that I have dreamed of doing for years and come hell or high water I will do it!
- Help other people. More specifically help victims of domestic violence.
- Start an organization to help women and men in their battle with child support. This is something that means a lot to me. For 11 years I have fought with the system to make my daughter’s father accountable and for 11 years the system has failed me and my daughter.
- Be happy! I’m talking just blissfully happy…hey I’m a SAHM of four kids…I deserve a little happiness every once in a while!
Alright your turn…tell me something you hope to do in your life!