Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I don’t normally talk very much about causes and donating on my blog, but when it pertains to the fight against cancer I make an exception.

Two very important women in my family left this earth entire too soon because they lost their battles with cancer.  My grandmother, whom I never met and my great-grandmother, who was an integral part of my life both pasted away from complications of cancer and it has always weighed heavy on my heart.  Any attention I can bring to the fight against cancer I am more than happy to be a part of!  That is why when I found out about the Pink Power Mom campaign I knew I had to help spread the word!

Each year, Bright Starts™ honors and rewards eight women for their inspirational fight against breast cancer.  Not only have these women persevered through their battles, they have become inspirational leaders and role models for their families and communities. Whether they have started their own breast cancer foundation or have taken on an active role in existing charity organizations, they have made it their goal to make a difference in the world. You can read about these women at http://www.pinkpowermom.com

Bright Starts™ wants to help these women and support their cause. We invite you to Become a Fan of Bright Starts™ on Facebook and Be a Giver. Through the month of June, Bright Starts™ will donate $1 for every new fan that joins us during the campaign to benefit Pink Power Mom charities. These moms will appreciate your help and support.

So do something as simple as becoming a Fan of Bright Start’s on Facebook and help fight breast cancer!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!