Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Summertime is in full swing and at my house that means lots of outdoor activities! With 6 very active children at my house for the su...
-
Today is Day 1o in our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and boy has time flown by! I know I said that we only had 11 days but I lied...don...
-
With four little mess-makers running amuck around my house I spend most days playing catch up….catch up to the little boogers before they ma...
Oh, I know this is coming sooner rather than later for us. I'm sure I will cry too!
ReplyDeleteLook at her. She is a big girl. Our 2 yr old daughter needs her 1st official haircut also. Looking good after her haircut.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Oh, those first hair cuts are so bittersweet! She's becoming a big girl now! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.akblessingsabound.com/2010/03/02/wordless-wednesday-impromptu-family-picture-2010/
Awww what a big girl. She's so purdy!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!! My little girl hasn't had her first official hair cut yet and she is turning 3 in June LMBO! She just doesn't have enough hair and I keep trimming it myself. But my boy, on the other hand, had is and he is only 10 months old.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Her hair looks just like my Zoe's
ReplyDeleteLook at her critiquing it in the mirror.
ReplyDeleteawww dont they grow up so quick.
ReplyDeleteYay for first hair cut! My daughter hasn't had her hair cut yet, although I am considering trimming the bag because it looks ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Time flies huh?
ReplyDeleteKas
Love the look on her face :)
ReplyDeleteAw, she's such a big girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she did great! They grow up way too fast!
ReplyDeleteSuch a serious look! I can just about figure out what she may be thinking??? "does this woman know how to cut a Divas hair???" LOL.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie. hugs, Faythe @GMT
OMGosh how precious is that! She's so cute!!
ReplyDelete