While I love the holiday season, I find it very stressful. Gifts to buy and wrap, events to attend and enjoy, and parties…it’s the holiday parties that stress me the most. I love having the chance to catch up with family and friends that I haven’t seen in a while but I detest worrying over what I’m going to bring to each holiday party we attend.
I’ve been a fan of Dean’s Dips for quite some time, given my aversion to cooking, premade dips are right up my alley. It seems that no matter what party I go to I always end up getting roped into doing a veggie tray (maybe they’ve all figured out that I can’t cook) and I always make sure to include a cool, creamy container of Dean’s Dip in the middle. When I was given the chance to do a review for Dean’s Dip I was more than willing considering I’ll be spending a small fortune on Dean’s in the next couple of weeks.
Dean’s Dip comes in a variety of flavors including French Onion ( a favorite at our house), Ranch, Creamy Taco, Guacamole, Skinny Dips (a lighter more figure-friendly version of the originals), and even Pretzel Dips. We chose to review the French Onion Dip for a couple of reasons; (1) we love French Onion so it seemed like an obvious choice and (2) our WalMart had only one variety of Dean’s Dip (really WalMart?). I think besides the taste (which rocks) I really appreciate the fact that it’s super affordable and very creamy.
You can also click on the banner below and enter the Dean’s Dipstakes Sweepstakes to win all kinds of cool prizes including the Grand Prize…the Ultimate Home Entertainment Center!
The Dean’s Dip website also have some really yummy recipes that would be a great addition to your holiday party! I think the Fire Cracker Chipotle Spread is definitely on my list!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- ½ cup Dean’s Ranch Dip
- 2 teaspoons finely minced canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, or to taste
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 thinly-sliced green onion
- Assorted crackers for serving
Combine Dean’s Ranch Dip and chipotle pepper; mix well. Mix in cheese. Garnish with sliced green onion. Serve with crackers for spreading.
Dean’s Dip Tip: For an extra, extra spicy dip, use shredded Pepper Jack Cheese.
And just in time for the holidays Dean’s is giving one (1) lucky Misadventures in Baby Raising reader a Dean’s Prize Pack to help you kick up your holiday party! One winner will receive 3 vouchers for FREE Dean’s dip, a stadium blanket, and a Dip tray.
Win it! To be entered in this giveaway please leave a comment on this post telling me which dip you would like to try most. This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries are eligible!
Extra Entries: All extra entry methods are worth 3 extra entries…make sure to leave separate comments for each!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on Blogger.
- Subscribe to Misadventures in Baby Raising by Email
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on Twitter (please leave your Twitter ID in your comment so I can follow back).
- Tweet this giveaway (be sure to include @Allie_23 in your tweet)…please limit your tweets to twice per day.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook (you can do this quickly and easily with the FB Share button in the right top corner of this post).
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on Networked Blogs.
- Become a Fan of Dean’s on Facebook.
- Enter any of my other giveaways.
- Comment on any non-giveaway post.
- Stumble this post (the post not the site).
- Favorite this post to Technorati.
- Blog about this giveaway with links to Dean’s Facebook page and this post…10 extra entries!
This giveaway ends on Monday December 21, 2009 @ 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced in this post! Winner will have 48 hours to contact me and claim their prize, failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting their prize and me choosing a new winner.
US Residents Only please!