**Updated with winner at the bottom of the post**
Thanks to all who entered!
I love the holidays, have I said that before? Well I do, and one of my favorite things about the holidays is sending (and receiving) holiday cards.
A few weeks ago I was introduced to a company called Phoenix Trading. Phoenix Trading is the newest direct-selling greeting card company on the block. Phoenix Trading is already well established in the UK, France, and Australia, but has recently launched in the US. Phoenix Trading offers a wide array of products for their customers (all amazing by the way) from greeting cards to Birthday Charts all of the products they offer are unique, fun, and inexpensive. Here is some more about Phoenix Trading:
- UK-based company recently launched product offering in the US and has released more than 120 products for the upcoming holiday season
- Cards are quality, custom made (by a team of artists), original and inexpensive (some cards are $2 – I can’t remember the last time I saw a unique card at the corner store that was under $4!)
- Holiday products include seasonally themed notes, religious cards, advent calendars, wintry gift wrap and more
- For every holiday card purchased, a portion of the profits raised through the sale of all Holiday products in the U.S. will be donated to American charities - great way for customers to help themselves while spreading holiday cheer in more ways than one
- Great opportunity for U.S. direct sellers and those who want to get involved in that type of prospect
- Stores/retailers will not be hiring the hoards of seasonal help this year (re: the economy), direct selling is a great way for stay at home moms or anyone else to make some extra holiday income
- Social, flexible and fun.
I received a variety of items from Phoenix Trading to review; all of them top quality, beautiful, and fun! I received several packs of holiday cards, note cards, stationary, greeting cards, and a very handy (quite charming) Greeting Card Organizer to put them all in. The holiday cards definitely put me in the mood for Christmas and sending Christmas cards. One of my favorite items that I was sent to review are the adorable Fairy Cakes note cards, my daughters had a great time using them to send friendship messages to some of their friends! My favorite item that I received to review is by far the Greeting Card Organizer, not only is it spacious enough to hold many cards, it is divided by month with spaces to keep birthdays, anniversaries, and other special days, and includes a slide out bottom drawer for keeping stamps, pens, or whatever else you may need when addressing greeting cards!
For more information on how to order from Phoenix Trading please visit PhoenixTrading.com!
Win it! To be entered into this giveaway please visit Phoenix Trading and have a look around, try not to get lost looking at all of the cute products, and then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me what some of your favorite items are. This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries are counted!
Extra Entries! Please leave separate comments for each extra entry!
- Follow me on my crazy blogging journey via RSS feed, Email, or on Blogger…2 extra entries each!
- Grab one of my buttons (my main button has a new code so if you have the old button please change the code)…2 extra entries each!
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway…1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Become a Fan of Misadventures in Baby Raising on Facebook…2 extra entries!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on Networked Blogs…2 extra entries!
- Join me on the Blastoff Network…http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/allisonproffitt…5 extra entries!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post and Phoenix Trading…5 extra entries!
- Comment on any non-giveaway post…1 extra entry per comment!
- Enter any other giveaway on MIBR…1 extra entry per entry into another giveaway!
This giveaway ends on Tuesday November 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on this post. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me and claim their prize, failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting his prize and me choosing another winner.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-11-25 22:22:04 UTC