Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do you want a snazzy new button for your blog or event? How about a cool media kit? Or maybe you just need someone to help you out with all of the “stuff” that’s been piling up? Look no further!

Buttons

If you would like a new button for your blog or if you need a specialized button for a blog event then I am more than happy to help! I charge $5 payable via PayPal! Below are some examples of banners and buttons I’ve made in the past. For more examples or to inquire about getting your own button please feel free to Contact Me (please include Blog Buttons in the subject line).

07_beach-2 header-1


Media Kits

A media kit is a quick, professional, and effective way to let potential advertisers know all about you and your blog! With stats, graphics, and contact information all in one place it allows for ease of communication between you and potential advertisers. To see examples of Media Kits I have made please feel free to Contact Me (please include Media Kit in the subject line).

I charge $20 for a professional and original media kit payable via PayPal.

Personal Assistant

Are you overwhelmed with all of the giveaways, reviews, emails, and paperwork? I’m here to help! From composing and responding to emails, advertising giveaways, and helping work on big blog events I am your girl! If you are in need of an assistant to help out with all of the tasks that you have going on Contact Me and let’s get started!

I charge $10 per hour of service.

If you are interested in one or all of the services listed above them please feel free to Contact Me!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!