When I was a kid I remember my mom giving me yogurt and telling me that it was ice cream. I was never sure why she did that and then finally one day I asked her and she told me it was because she hated me eating ice cream that was full of sugar so instead she gave me plain yogurt with fresh fruit. When I look back on it I realize what a great idea it was (even if it was a little sneaky) because now I love yogurt and hate ice cream. Thankfully all of my children love yogurt as much as I do and will even opt to have it as a snack over ice cream.
About a year ago I was introduced to Stonyfield Farms and their line of organic yogurt and have since started purchasing YoBaby yogurt exclusively for my little ones. YoBaby yogurt is the only yogurt specially created for babies and can be introduced into babies diet as early as 6 months. All of Stonyfield Farms products are made using natural and organic ingredient which always makes me feel better about giving it to my children. YoBaby yogurt is made without the use of antibiotics, syntheitic growth hormone, or toxic persistent pesticides. YoBaby also helps to develop and a healthy brain, immune system, and growth! There are no preservatives, or artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors in their products either as they only use the freshest, most natural ingredients for their yogurts. My children love YoBaby yogurt because of the fresh naturally sweet taste and I love YoBaby yogurt because it's great for them! In addition to YoBaby Stonyfield Farms also offers YoKids ,which isn't sold in my local grocery store :(, organic milk, organic yogurt smoothies, and even organic ice cream and frozen yogurt!
Now since you've sat so patiently and listened to me tell you how much I love Stonyfield Farms and YoBaby I thought maybe you'd like the chance to win some YoBaby of your own! The great people at Stonyfield have offered to give one Misadventures in Baby Raising reader a gift pack of goodies! The goodies include a YoBaby Bowl with lid, a YoBaby Bib and a bundle of 5 free coupons for YoBaby yogurt (each coupon good for one free multi pack of yogurt)! Yummo huh? A second place winner will receive $5.00 in coupons for Stonyfield Farms products!
How to win!!!
1. To enter this giveaway go to Stonyfield Farms website and tell me which of the products you would love to try! This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries count!
Extra Entries!!! Please leave separate entries for each extra entry!
2. Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via my feed, email, or on Blogger...2 extra entries!
3. Grab my Misadventures in Baby Raising button...2 extra entries!
4. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway leave your Twitter ID in your comments...2 extra entries!
5. Become a friend of Misadventures in Baby Raising (Alllison Proffitt) on Facebook...2 extra entries!
6. Blog about this giveaway with links to this post as well as Stonyfield Farms...4 extra entries!
This giveaway ends on Sunday June 28 at 11:59 pm EDT. Two winners will be chosen via Random.org and posted in a separate post. Winners will have 48 hours to contact me after I announce the winners or forfeit the prize.
US Resident only please!