Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, June 14, 2009


When it comes to clothing I do not always dress how you would expect a mom of four to dress. I love fun, funky clothes that make me smile. When it comes to the clothing I dress my children in I tend to go for the same fun, fresh styles that I choose for myself.

When I found the Trendy Tadpole I fell in love with their t-shirt designs. The Trendy Tadpole offers hip, funny onesies and t-shirts for only the trendiest of tots! Their designs range from funny to seriously charming so you are guaranteed to find something to fit every personality! They have so many cute designs that you'll have a hard time choosing just one. You can also choose which style and color of shirt with most deigns.

My son received the "King of the Playground" t-shirt to review and I must say that he definitely had a edge on the competition with his adorable shirt! The t-shirt was so soft and very well made and the design on the front was done exceptionally! The first time he wore his shirt was on a visit to the gorcery store and I can't even count how many times people came up to me and commented on how adorable his shirt was and asked where I got it from!

1 comment :

  1. oh very cute. Dookie happens I'm cracking up!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!