A few weeks ago I posted about how badly my children have allergies and they do and this spring has been no exception. I didn't post though about how bad my allergies are (and always have been) and how for some reason this allergy season has been the worst ever (it has). So when I was approached by the people at Protect-A-Bed to do a review of one of their Protect-A-Bed mattress covers (that help protect against all of the allergens in your mattress) I was eager to try it out!
I received the Premium Protect-A-Bed mattress cover and as soon as I took it out of the package I was pleasantly surprised by how soft it was, most mattress covers are very rigid and scratchy but this one was neither. It was very easy to put on my bed and when covered by my regular bedding I couldn't even tell it was there. The mattress cover not only helps keep away unwanted allergens but it is also spill resistant which I loved for two reasons:
- My fiance sweats profusely and replacing my mattress is not a task I want to repeat anytime soon (we did this a few months ago).
- My son is a co-sleeper and between accidents with the bottle and the other kind of accidents having a mattress cover is a necessity!
"Protect-A-Bed's® full line of pillow and mattress protectors offer the ultimate allergy protection. The fitted-sheet style covers place an impenetrable barrier between you and allergens, while remaining breathable and comfortable. The ultra-thin, extra soft and super absorbent mattress and pillow protectors will not detract from the comfort of your bedding, and our products are easy-to-use and machine washable.
With mattress and pillow protectors in a full range of sizes, Protect-A-Bed's® allergy relief products are suitable for the whole family. For chronic allergy sufferers, our allergy relief products are a solution to a seemingly insurmountable problem. With our full line of allergy relief products to meet your budgets and needs, restorative, allergy-free sleep doesn't have to be a dream. With Protect-A-Bed®, it's a reality."How would you like to try the Protect-A-Bed mattress protector? The people at Protect-A-Bed have generously offered to give one of my readers a Premium Protect-A-Bed Mattress cover...very cool of them huh?
How to Enter
1. To be entered in this giveaway all you need to do is visit Protect-A-Bed and tell me what product you would like to try. This must be done for any extra entries to count...please make sure that you include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if win.
Extra Entries!!! Make sure to leave separate comments for each extra entry!
2. Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on blogger or subscribe...2 extra entries!
3. Grab my button and place it on your side bar...2 extra entries!
4. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway...come back and leave your Twitter Id in the comment...2 extra entries!
5. Blog about this giveaway with links to this post and Protect-A-Bed make sure to leave the post url in your comment...3 extra entries!
This giveaway ends on Friday May 15, 2009 @ 11:59 p.m. EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to US Residents only please!