So I'm bored and I just do not have the energy or the brain power to mess with the design of my blog right now (even though I swore I would do it this weekend) so I decided to steal from Alexis and Debra...I know stealing is mean but whatever...enjoy!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Easter egg hunting on Sunday...Gaige (Bub) is old enough to participate this year!
2. Warmer weather ( I think I have to agree with Debra on this one)
3. Cookouts with all the family this Spring and Summer
4. Corn hole at said cookouts! So much fun!
5. Doing more giveaways...it truly makes me happier than you know to give stuff away to y'all!
6. Trying out my latest review item from Eden Fantasys!
7. Finishing school this semester it has been horrid!
8. Losing all this baby fat from my last pregnancy..yuck!
8 Things I Did Yesterday (not in order):
1. Made dinner.
2. Paid bills...I hate that !
3. Watched Ki Ki as she sat up without falling over for about 3 minutes...so cute!
4. Gave Bub a breathing treatment he's sick again!
5. Washed dishes...5 times.
6. Bought more stuff for the kids Easter baskets.
7. Almost opened my newest adult toy in front of my fiance's kids.
8. Washed 4 loads of clothes...I till have a mountain left to wash!
8 Things I Wish I Could do:
1. Make the world a better place (I agree...who wouldn't)
2. Go to Greece and Italy.
3. Control my temper and my mouth!
4. Buy a house that was more than big enough for all of us...I can't wait until this one comes true!
5. Help all of the people who need help!
6. Get my kids to clean their room...any tips?
7. Never have to worry about money again!
8. Make my fiance be nicer to everyone!
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Rock of Love Bus...I'm surely going to have withdraw when it's over!
2. For the Love of Ray J...I know I need help!
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Taking the Stage (the new MTV show about the School for the Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati...I so want Taylor to go there when she gets older)
5. Real World Road Rules Challenge
6. The Real Housewives...of where ever they are all equal wastes of my time but i love em!
7. Toddlers and Tiara's ...I so have a blog post coming for this one!
8. Nip/Tuck! I so love, love, love Christian Troy...yummy!
Yes they are all (with the exception of the last one) reality shows I told you I need help!
So apparently I'm now supposed to pick 8 people to do this but you know me and rules so if you steal it cool if not that's cool too!