Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Categories:
Bub
,
Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Summertime is in full swing and at my house that means lots of outdoor activities! With 6 very active children at my house for the su...
-
With four little mess-makers running amuck around my house I spend most days playing catch up….catch up to the little boogers before they ma...
-
Today is Day 1o in our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and boy has time flown by! I know I said that we only had 11 days but I lied...don...


Adorable! A punk rocker in the making!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair! That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe sure can rock the mohawk!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love playing with their baby hair!
ReplyDeleteCute mohawk!
ReplyDeleteNot many people can pull that off but your little cutie can already rock one at 6 months!
ReplyDeleteSo......you did say he likes older women,right?! I think I am in love ~ he is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love mohawk babies!
ReplyDeleteImpressive mohawk for just 6 months old!
ReplyDeleteHe's rocking out!
ReplyDelete