Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, August 18, 2014

And of course that title should most definitely be sang exactly like Ozzy Osbourne does it...I love that song!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written a blog post, it seems like the majority of my time is spent working and trying to keep my house from looking like a hurricane came through that I just don't have time for much else...sadly.  Since I have missed blogging so much the past few months, I decided to clear my schedule and do some writing and honestly, I couldn't be happier!


In June I resigned my position at The Popcorn Factory to start another work from home position with my dream company, which was both sad and exciting, sad because I loved the people that I worked with and the customers that I had the pleasure of helping every day, but it was also exciting because in leaving that job, I had the opportunity to work for my dream company...Apple!  While I am still very (very, very) new and still learning each and every single day, I know that I made the right decision for me and my family and I couldn't be happier! 


June also brought the official end of the baseball season for my husband's Tee Ball team, The Rockets!  In the span of a few short months I had the pleasure of watching a group of amazing little boys become awesome baseball players and getting to see my husband do what he loves best, teaching kids about baseball, was worth all of the long, hot games and running around that I did.  I have to say, I am so proud of how far our team came in such a short amount of time.  I cannot wait to see what next season holds! 

July was a tough one for all of us, as it marked one year since my Dad passed.  It still seems unreal and often I find myself making plans to stop by and see him, before I catch myself and remember that I can't. Since it's still a little too much for me to talk about, I'll stop there.

August so far has been a blur of school shopping, work and getting myself mentally prepared for my youngest baby Lil Diva to head off to kindergarten...oh my gosh y'all where has the time gone.  Given that this blog was created when Diva was just a month old, way back in 2008, it puts a lot of things into perspective for me.  I can't believe that in just a few short days I will find myself alone at home for the first time in seven years, part of me is excited for the alone time, but the other part is terrified to let my baby go.  Thankfully Lil Diva is super excited about kindergarten and making new friends and just everything that starting a new chapter in her life entails, which makes it both easier and so much harder on me, but I have faith that she'll do amazing and that I will learn to relish the quite time before the school bus stops in front of my house and unloads all my kiddos! 

And that's about it...changes are a comin' and while I am nervous to see how those changes are going to impact life at our house, I'm excited for what the future holds for my family!

Until next time...







Categories: ,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!