Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I mentioned my love for all things Christmas yesterday and nothing makes me happier this time of year than getting in the kitchen and baking up some sweet treats for family and friends.  Though I have a few favorites that always make an appearance around the holidays, I’m always more than willing to try something new.
Recently I received a magazine that I just know is going to make my holiday baking so much more interesting and yummy than years past…Holiday Food Gifts to Make!  In addition to recipes for cookies, candies, snack mixes, crafts and so much more, there are also a ton of great ideas to turn  those yummy creations into gifts that family and friends will love!  holiday-gifts-to-make
Deck your halls with…Holiday Food Gifts to Make!
Take a new spin on old holiday traditions this winter season with creative ideas from Good Housekeeping, Redbook, and Country Living!  You’ll find fun and merry ways to deck your halls with affordable gift basket arrangements or recipes to whip up the perfect batch of Christmas cookies.  You’ll also find a special collection of super-easy, super-quick presents you can literally make in minutes, as well as an entire section dedicated to new ways to wrap your presents using surprising containers and materials. 
What’s inside?
  • Sweet and savory recipes for gingerbread cookies, muffins, jams, gourmet breads, and much more
  • Adorable ideas for creating easy and one-of-a-kind presents for your loved ones
  • Tips on how to make fragrant soaps and scrubs using everyday ingredients in your kitchen
  • Super-cute home decorations like homemade fringed pillows or cozies for your holiday silverware
If you love being creative in the kitchen during the holiday season then you’re definitely going to want this magazine!  Holiday Food Gifts to Make! is available for $9.99 and can be purchased at your local supermarket, newsstand or bookstore. A digital edition is also available at Zinio.com or Nook.bn.com.
I can’t wait to get started cooking…make sure you check out Holiday Food Gifts to Make in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!
Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!