Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, January 30, 2012

This time of year in Southern Ohio is blah to say the least; with wind gusts, rain and snow and frigid temperatures, I often find myself daydreaming of warm beaches and margarita’s by the pool! 

image

If there’s one thing that always gets me out of my usual winter funk and into a great mood it’s the smell of the tropics (seriously, try using a tropical inspired shampoo during the winter months to remind you of summer days)!  I was extremely excited to try out some of Bath & Body Works new Island Paradise Signature Collection!

The Island Paradise Signature Collection from Bath & Body Works features scents inspired by three perfect island paradise’s, Aruba Coconut, Rio Rumberry and Bali Mango.

Bath_Body_Works_island_Paradise_Aruba_Coconut_Collection

I had the chance to try out some of the Aruba Coconut Collection recently!  I have to start by saying that I do not normally enjoy coconut, but then the Aruba Coconut collection is not your mother’s coconut!  Seriously, I fell in love—I adore the fragrance mist…it smells amazing! 

Aruba Coconut
o Top Notes: Juicy Thai Mango, Fuji Apple, White Nectarine
o Mid Notes: Passionflower, Vanilla Orchid, Casaba Melon
o Dry Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian Sandalwood

Rio Rumberry
  • Top Notes: Thai Papaya, Tangelo, Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Summer Lemon
  • Mid Notes: Tiare Flower Plumeria, Watery Starfruit
  • Dry Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian Sandalwood 
  •  
Bali Mango
  • Top: Sparkling Tangerine, Asian Apple, Peony
  • Mid Notes: Thai Lychee, Passion Flower, Pink Rose, Nectarine
  • Dry Notes: Raspberry Coulis, Skin Musk, Sugar Woods 
  •  
Body Lotion ($11), Shower Gel ($11), Fragrance Mist ($12.50) Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50), Glowing Body Scrub ($14)

While I didn't get the opportunity to try all of the scents in the new line, I’m pretty sure I would enjoy then just as much as the Aruba Coconut! 

If you like Bath &  Body Works and you need something to take your mind off of the weather outside…you definitely have to check out their Island Paradise Signature Collection!  You can check out all 3 scents in the  Island Paradise Signature Collection online at bathandbodyworks.com!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!