Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alright Gossip Girl fans it’s time for more juicy content from everyone’s favorite drama queens!  As you may know I’ve been working with WBWord on a campaign for Gossip Girl Season 4 on DVD and well, this is the last week—I know, I’m as bummed as you are.  Not to worry though, you can get all of the drama, make-ups, break-ups, fashion and tons more bonus content when you pick up Gossip Girl Season 4 on DVD!

 

And since we’re talking about bonus content, I thought I’d give you a sneak peak at some of the awesome bonus features on the Gossip Girl Season 4 DVD set.  1388daed57_Gossip

 

The complete fourth season of Gossip Girl not only has 22 episodes filled with love, betrayal, friendship and scandal, but also never-before-seen features such as unaired scenes and gag reels!

 

I have to say, I really enjoyed season 4 of Gossip Girl, it’s so hard for me to choose a favorite character because I honestly love them all, but if I had to choose I would probably say that Blair is my favorite!  To be honest, I love Leighton Meister so that helps a little in choosing my favorite character, but aside from the actress I love that Blair, though seemingly shallow and snobbish also works extremely hard to get what she wants and always looks out for those she cares about.  I can’t wait to see one of my favorite actresses work it on the bonus content The Art of Making An Episode!

 

So you want to know all about the bonus content do you?  Well you’re in luck because I’ve got to scoop on some of the awesome bonus features!  Some of the never-before-seen-additional enhanced features include:  Bisoux a Paris (an inside look at Serene and Blair's summer in the City of Lights), The Art of Making an Episode (an in-depth look at how Gossip Girl stories build from page to screen) and unaired scenes!

 

Don’t forget, you can relive all of the drama, fashion, and gossip from Season 4 with Gossip Girl Season 4 on DVD:  http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!"

*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!