Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Remember my Yoplait Kids post?  Well I have another exciting opportunity for not one, but 20 of my awesome readers to win FREE Yoplait Kids yogurt!  In addition to free yogurt for the first 20 readers who sign up you can check out the Yoplait Kids widget below for coupons, product information, wholesome snacking tips and exclusive video content from moms and kids who love Yoplait Kids yogurt!!

 

 

 

If you’re not familiar with Yoplait Kids yogurt let me give you a few reasons why we love it!

 

*Yoplait Kids provides an excellent course of calcium and vitamin D, and a good source of protein to help build strong bones

*Yoplait Kids yogurt has 25% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt

*Yoplait Kids yogurt has the delicious taste that kids love

*Yoplait Kids package size is 4-3.0 oz. cups

*Yoplait Kids yogurt is available nationwide and in three varieties: Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla

*Packaging features kids' favorite characters like Dora the Explorer, Lightning McQueen from the hit movie "Cars" and the Disney Princesses

 

What’s not to like?  My kids love Yoplait Kids and I love that I can give them a snack that they love and feel good about it because it’s good for them!  If you haven’t tried Yoplait Kids yet now you can tr it FREE…remember the first 20 MIBR readers to click on the FREE Yogurt link in the widget above will get a coupon for FREE Yoplait Kids yogurt!  What are you waiting for?  Get your FREE Yoplait Kids yogurt now! 

 

*Yoplait provided me with this opportunity, information and product samples/coupons through MyBlogSpark*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!