Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, December 17, 2010


I've openly admitted that I have a slight addiction to pens (yes, the kind you write with) and alright maybe slight addiction are not the right words to use, because it's actually more like I adore new pens as much as I adore new shoes...weird, I know!  I always love hearing about new products and I love even more sharing those products with y'all!

Since Misadventures in Baby Raising is all about helping make this holiday season easy and less stressful than holidays past I wanted to share with you all some of the products available from Pentel specially for the holiday season!

Sparkling Gel Ink for the Holidays. These pens are perfect for cards or notes and will add a holiday sparkle! The set includes red, green, gold, and silver metallic gel pens. MSRP: $7.60/4pack; $1.90/each.



Wrap Your Packages In Style. Pentel's Tape'n Glue is double-sided tape that's perfect for wrapping gifts so the tape doesn't show. Easy for one-handed application so you can hold the paper with the other hand. A sliding cover protects the tape when not in use and the plastic applicator is made with 72% recycled material so it's eco-friendly! MSRP: $6.59 (I LOVE this and you will too...it makes wrapping a breeze!)




Our Eco-friendly consumers will love the Pentel Slicci pen made from 87% Recycled Plastic. This pack includes gold, silver, and copper metallic gel ink - perfect for creating designer flourishes and swirls. The ink flows smooth and will look great on holiday cards. MSRP: $8.97/3 pack; $2.99/ea.



All of these products are perfect for wrapping holiday gifts and even crafting some clever holiday cards, gift boxes,  snazzing up your holiday scrapbook pages..you can check the craft projects made using the above mentioned Pentel products below!  





All of the Pentel products mentioned above were sent to me to review and I have used them for everything!  Tonight we used Pentel's Tape'n Glue on my daughter's Science Fair project and it worked perfectly!  Of course, I've used the pens to add a little bit of fabulous to every single present I have wrapped this year...and  I love it!

If you're looking for some products to bedazzle your holiday creations make sure you check out Pentel...they are helping make my holidays so much easier!

You can also check out Pentel on Twitter and Facebook!

*  I received the above mentioned product(s) for my review.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine and were not influenced by monetary compensation*
Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!