Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 1, 2010

We have another winner in the “What’s in Misadventurous Mommy’s Diaper Bag” game.  Once again someone guessed with only ONE clue…I guess I’m gonna have to make this harder.  image

Our winning commenter guessed this:

November 1, 2010 2:06 PM 4

GabbyLowe

sex in the city 2 sound track
timmiedeluca@comcast.net

And she is CORRECT!  I reviewed the Sex in the City 2 soundtrack a few months back and liked it so much that I bought another to give away on my blog of course, y’all know me…I forgot to do it.  I needed a new prize for this week’s game so I thought what better than the soundtrack! 

So GabbyLowe make sure you contact me with your mailing address (a_proffitt79(at)yahoo(dot)com) to claim your prize! 

Thanks to all who played and don’t forget to stop by next week for a whole new game and a whole new prize!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!