The time for Holiday shopping and gift wrapping is right around the corner (alright maybe it’s down the block) but it’s coming—soon! One of my absolute favorite things about the holidays is buying and wrapping gifts, I love for my gifts to be wrapped perfectly and look amazing…it makes me smile just thinking about it! If you are a gift wrapping guru like me then I have a very cool contest to tell you about!
Scotch Brand is holding their search for the 2010 Most Gifted Wrapper! Here’s a little more about the contest and details on how you can win the $10,000 grand prize! Are you a gift-wrapping guru, or do you know someone whose skills with paper and bows can turn the simplest package into a work of art? If so, it’s time for you to enter the 14th annual Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, sponsored by 3M.
Eight finalists—four amateurs and four professionals—will receive an all-expense paid trip to New York City, where they’ll compete for $10,000 and the title of Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper. The contest will take place on Friday, December 3, 2010 at Rockefeller Center—New York’s definitive holiday hot spot.
To nominate yourself or someone else, just log onto www.MostGiftedWrapper.com and share with us:
● In 100 words or less, why your nominee (which could be you) has what it takes
- creativity, passion, expertise - to be the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper.
● Your nominee’s best gift-wrapping tip, in 30 words or less.
● Up to two photos of your nominee’s gift-wrapping work (optional, but
● Whether the nominee is a professional or amateur gift wrapper.
◦ A professional is someone who currently or has previously earned income as a gift wrapper at department stores, specialty stores, etc.*
The person who nominates the grand-prize winner will also take home $1,000 for his/her winning recommendation.* Entries must be received no later than October 18, 2010.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to www.MostGiftedWrapper.com and nominate yourself or someone you know!