Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Summertime is in full swing and at my house that means lots of outdoor activities! With 6 very active children at my house for the su...
-
Today is Day 1o in our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and boy has time flown by! I know I said that we only had 11 days but I lied...don...
-
With four little mess-makers running amuck around my house I spend most days playing catch up….catch up to the little boogers before they ma...
So Cute. I love the groom's shoes!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
LOL!!! Those are cute. I like the digipriest LOL I don't see that being all that far fetched considering how technical everything is these days LOL!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe second one is priceless! Lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Congrats on your wedding!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Those are great! Wishing you all the best for your wedding day!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Those are funny.
ReplyDeleteLol. Good luck getting ready for your wedding!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the last 2 weeks of wedding prep!
ReplyDelete