Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

isabella oliver

I’ll be the first to admit that I was a hot mess through all four of my pregnancies. It wasn’t the morning sickness, or the horrible back aches, nope it was my wardrobe. If I found something I could fit into (relatively easily) then I went with it and most of the time that meant me waddling around in sweat pants and t-shirts.

I was recently introduced to Isabella Oliver, a clothing company that I would have killed to know about when I was pregnant. Not pregnant? That’s alright too, they have plenty of amazing non-maternity clothing as well! Both the Isabella Oliver 365 and Maternity collections are incredibly classic, fabulous, and ultra chic! From the classic LBD (little black dress) to their amazing outwear Isabella Oliver has something that is sure to make every woman ooh and aah! And since DR432I’m sure you want to know all about Isabella Oliver here is a little more information from their website!

Our new Isabella Oliver 365 women’s wear collection has been created for the modern multitasking woman in fabrics that flatter. Iconic ready-to-wear clothing for easy chic that works from am to pm. The collection includes fabulous women’s dresses, timeless women’s outerwear, and effortlessly stylish separates from tops and trousers to chic skirts. Whatever the occasion, Isabella Oliver 365 offers versatile ladies wear that mixes classic design with contemporary details; perfect for selecting a must-have LBD (little black dress) or updating essential work wear. Style for wherever life may take you.

The Isabella Oliver Maternity line offers their take on maternity essentials like The Wrap Dress, classic tees, and their must-have maternity denim. The Maternity line features clothing designed to be worn from day into evening in pregnancy friendly fabrics that compliment your silhouette into the fourth trimester! It’s not hard to see why stars like Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani love Isabella Oliver!TP005_01

I received one of the dresses from the Isabella Oliver 365 Collection to review and let me just say I was beyond impressed!

Buy it! You can purchase the items above and many more at IsabellaOliver.com! You also receive free Standard Shipping on all orders over $89!

Be sure to look for this and many more amazing gift ideas in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!