If you have children chances are you are familiar with Precious Moments. I have been a huge fan since I was a little girl and I love that my daughter’s have grown to share my love of Precious Moments! Recently I was introduced to Precious Moments Precious Girls Club when I was approached to do a review and giveaway for them.
Precious Girls Club is based on a new series of books for young girls that revolves around the life of Katie Bennett and her diverse group of friends. Their world is brought to life not only through the books but also through the amazing virtual world where girls can learn and play in a safe, wholesome environment based on the values embraced by Precious Moments. PreciousGirlsClub.com is a free website where you daughter and her friends can go without worrying if the content they are viewing is questionable…it is after all based on the same principals and values as Precious Moments. The website has also recently upgraded and added some great new features that will not only make you daughter happy but you as well.
- Wings! Your child can earn virtue points by playing games, completing activities, AND doing things in the real world. Earn 5 points for each virtue charm and earn your wings to fly around the world for a week and play the special Wings game!
- The ability for Moms (and Dads) to award online virtue points for real world behavior! This idea is one that I absolutely love!
My daughters received the Precious Girls book Operation Kindness to review as well as an adorable plush puppy that they decided to name Jack. My seven year old daughter needed a little help reading the book so her older sister (my ten year old) helped her read the book and they both seemed to enjoy both the experience and the positive message that the book gives. I loved that the book incorporated the same values and positive messages that I try to instill in my children.
Thanks to MomSelect I have a Precious Girls Club Prize pack to give away to one of my lucky readers. The prize pack includes the book Operation Kindness, an adorable Plush Puppy, and a Free 1 Month Rainbow Membership to PreciousGirlsClub.com!How to enter!!! To be entered into this giveaway please head visit the Precious Girls Club online, come back and leave a comment telling me what your favorite part of the website its! This is mandatory and must be completed before any additional entries will be counted!
Extra Entries!!! Please leave separate comments for each extra entry!
- Follow my Misadventures via my feed, email, or on Blogger…2 extra entries each!
- Add Misadventures in Baby Raising to your Blogroll…2 extra entries!
- Grab my Misadventures in Baby Raising button…2 extra entries!
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway…please leave your Twitter ID in your comment…1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Become a friend of Misadventurous Mommy on Facebook…2 extra entries!
- Enter any of my other giveaways…2 extra entries!
- Comment on any non-giveaway post…1 extra entry per comment!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post as well as Precious Girls Club…5 extra entries!
This giveaway ends on August 17, 2009 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and posted in a separate winners post. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their information after drawing, failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting prize and me choosing another winner.
This giveaway is closed! Congratulations to the winner Kristy Chamberlain!