Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Categories:
Ki-Ki
,
Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Summertime is in full swing and at my house that means lots of outdoor activities! With 6 very active children at my house for the su...
-
Today is Day 1o in our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and boy has time flown by! I know I said that we only had 11 days but I lied...don...
-
With four little mess-makers running amuck around my house I spend most days playing catch up….catch up to the little boogers before they ma...


That is funny. What does she do if you don't get her out? She is precious, by the way. Truly adorable.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW from Sara @ Mostly Wordless Wednesday HQ!
Isn't she a cleaver little thing! Definitely a cheerleader in the making...can't you see it? LOL
ReplyDeleteVery Cute. Does she still like to use the swing (for swinging not climbing?)
ReplyDeleteHum, the old escape trick. LOL. Happy WW. Check my WW post at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday_19.html
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You have a lil escape artist on your hands.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! My son gets himself into weird places and then yells "Stucks, stucks!". It is pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteToo cute for words. I want another baby now...
ReplyDeleteNow she can swing when she wants to, lol.
ReplyDeletehttp://mud-bug.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-bad-hair-day/
Don't you love when they figure out stuff like that! LOL
ReplyDeleteUh oh, looks like trouble to me!
ReplyDeleteshes so clever. what a little stinker
ReplyDelete